Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Angels to Fly (The A Team) - adoptable banner

This banner was made by me for the Musical Inspiration 'Fun and Games' over at TwiFicPics.

I was watching ‘Welcome to the Riley’s’ – in which Kristen plays a prostitute and I was reminded of my fav song at the moment ‘The A Team’ by Ed Sheeran – that I fucking love, which is also about a prostitute.

If you haven’t heard the song before, I’ve posted it below. It’s heartbreakingly beautiful and I hope that I have done the song justice.

I'm actually really proud of this banner :)

Anyhoo, If you would like to adopt this banner, you can leave me a note here in the comments or use the 'Contact Me' page. Hope you like Lovelies :)

(Note: Your pen name can be added and tagline can be changed) 



No comments:

Post a Comment